Community Guidelines apply to everyone and any content on the platform. We are committed to ensuring safety in the ARitize Maps community and reserve the right to remove any content, including but not limited to text, text notes, image, audio, 3D model, AR (Augmented Reality) navigation, and Map Information that violates our community guidelines. We update such guidelines frequently without any notice to adapt to new risks and keep the platform safe and enjoyable for everyone.
Individuals will be informed whether their content is violating our guidelines with the chance to appeal the decision. Any individual engaging in severe or repeated violations of the guidelines will be banned from the platform. Threats to public safety will be reported to local authorities.
Our mission at ARitize Maps is to let anyone enhance their physical world with digital content in AR. Our goal at ARitize Maps is to encourage users to create and share location persistent AR experiences or guide the audience via AR Navigation. We strive to promote safety and inclusion within this all-in-one solution available to all.
Any content mentioned above that promotes, praises, depicts, normalizes, glorifies, or supports any of the below categories is considered a violation of community guidelines and will be removed from the app.
- Violating copyrights or licensing rights of 3D models
- Content doesn't comply with copyrights or is using/misusing unlicensed models in any form and is not limited to violating the rights of the true owner.
- Violation of any kind of intellectual property
- Content doesn't comply with IP rules and regulations (including IP pending), and infringement in any form and is not limited to not giving credit to the true owner.
- Violation of privacy and personally identifiable information
- Content is exposing personal information or violating confidentiality of information in any form and is not limited to personal information or any form of information that violates personal privacy.
- Dangerous navigation and/or navigation through unsafe environment
- Content puts the user at danger with unsafe navigation which can pose imminent risks to the user.
- Disclosing personal information or geolocation
- Content is exposing personal information or violating confidentiality of information in any form and is not limited to name, phone number, address or other forms of information.
- Impersonation and misinformation
- Content is spreading false information in any form and is not limited to misleading information, manipulative content, and using fake names and information.
- Violence, dangerous individuals, and organizations
- Content is advocating illegal or unsafe activities in any form and is not limited to dangerous challenges, violating and posing risks and encouraging such behaviors.
- Terrorism, organized hate, and crime
- Content is advocating illegal or unsafe activities in any form and is not limited to supporting terrorism and terrorists, hatred and criminal acts.
- Hateful behavior and hateful ideology
- Content is targeting a group of people and advocates hatred among individuals based on age, disability, race, gender, and identity-related features.
- Harassment and bullying of any kind
- Content is causing harm to someone or an audience in general and is not limited to name callings, insults, racial slurs, physical features or abuse.
- Sexually explicit content and nudity involving adults or minors
- Content contains sexual activity in any form but is not limited to nudity or pornography.
- Content promotes or advocates gambling activities in any form.
- Violent graphic content, suicide, and self-harm.
- Content contains harmful content in any form but is not limited to threatening and harmful activities and any activities relating to violent events, injury, or suicide.
- Illegal activities, scam and fraud
- Content contains illegal activities in any form or is targeting users/audience for scam in any form, including but not limited to any deceptive practices, criminal activity, cybercrime.
- Regulated goods, weapons, drugs, alcohol, and control substances
- Content contains regulated goods and services and is harmful to users/audience but is not limited to linking to contacting, trading regulated goods, stolen credit cards, organs, unlicensed medical and pharmaceutical services.
- Spam and malicious activity
- Content is disruptive of the audience experience within the platform and is not limited to repetitive or unwanted messages and advertisements in any form.