iOS / iPadOS
Requires an AR Support device running iPadOS or iOS 12 or later.
To view the 3D model in your space on and Android device, ARitize 3D utilizes WebXR and Scene Viewer to display 3D models in Augmented Reality (AR).
- To experience AR with Scene Viewer, users must have an:
- An ARCore supported device running Android 7.0 Nougat (API Level 24) or later.
- An up to date (recent) version of Google Play Services for AR. This service is automatically installed and kept up to date on the vast majority of ARCore supported devices.
- An up to date version of the Google app. This app comes pre-installed and is also automatically kept up to date on the vast majority of ARCore supported devices.
- To experience AR with WebXR, users must have an: