- Getting started
- Registration Settings
- Payment Settings
- Show Settings
- Add & Manage Sponsors
- Add & Manage Exhibitors
- Add & Manage Speakers
- Add & Manage Attendees
- Set up Exhibitor Booths
- Using the Map Editor
- Order Manager
- Discussions & Discussion Boards
- Chat Box
- Types of reports to export
- Embeds & API
- Novi Integration
- Set up your Mobile App
ARitize Events 3D
ARitize eCommerce Platform Integration
This feature allows you to turn on Free Attendee Registration for your event.
- For security purposes all users that sign-up are required to confirm that their email is valid before they can access your event.
- Use the Attendee Email Center to set up and send email notifications to your attendees.
- If a user is having difficulty receiving the email you can manually confirm any application through the Attendee Access Manager.
Path: Show Setup & Settings > Settings Control Panel > Security & Access > Attendee Registration
The Attendee Registration tab allows you to
- Turn on Attendee Signup
- Turn on Password Protect signup
- Set up a Signup Password
- Customize a Signup page custom greeting
- Set your 'Reply-to' Email for signup notifications