Payment by Check & the "Invoice Me" button
Path: Floorplan Sales & Services > Registration Settings > Required Settings > Checkout Payment Options
Besides setting up a Stripe account to accept payments, you can set up an option to allow Payment by Check, or set up an Invoice Me! button to allow the exhibitor to request an invoice that can be paid at a later date.
- Go to Floorplan Sales & Services > Registration Settings > Required Settings > Checkout Payment Options
- Select if you would like to enable 'Payment by Check'.
- Select if you would like an Invoice Me! Button.
- Save changes.
- "Pay by Check" does not enable online check payment, it simply gives your exhibitors the option to finalize their order with the intent to mail you a paper check.
- When an order is placed and a customer selects Pay by Check, you will need to update the Order Manager manually when the customer sends you their payment.
- You can enable any combination of an online payment gateway, payment by check, and the Invoice Me! button.
- The Invoice Me! button is ideal for shows that negotiate prices or items before an order is finalized.