You can remove booths or items such as sellable services from an order. You might want to do this if an exhibitor needs to be moved to a different booth, and you want to change the order to reflect the move. Or, you might need to remove or change the quantity of a sellable service from an exhibitor�s order.
Path: Registration & Orders > Order Manager > View Order > Edit Order > Booths & Services
- From the Edit Order screen, scroll to Booths and Services.
- Click the red Remove button (once clicked, it can�t be undone).
- Scroll to the service that needs to be removed.
- Click the dropdown arrow button.
- Select the new amount that is needed for the exhibitor.
- Save changes.
- You must also open the Map Editor and remove the exhibitor from their booth once you have removed the booth from their order.
- Moving an exhibitor in the Map Editor will not change the booth(s) on a related order.