- Getting started
- Registration Settings
- Payment Settings
- Show Settings
- Add & Manage Sponsors
- Add & Manage Exhibitors
- Add & Manage Speakers
- Add & Manage Attendees
- Set up Exhibitor Booths
- Using the Map Editor
- Order Manager
- Discussions & Discussion Boards
- Chat Box
- Types of reports to export
- Embeds & API
- Novi Integration
- Set up your Mobile App
ARitize Events 3D
ARitize eCommerce Platform Integration
Enable Vendor Chat
Path: Attendees> Import Records
Exhibitors> Access Manager
- Go to Attendees> Import Records, and upload a spreadsheet list of your attendees' names/emails into the system.
- Go to Exhibitors> Access Manager, and grant 'chat permissions' to your Vendors
- Your registered Attendees and Vendors are ready to chat!
- Exhibitors/Vendors who have Chat enabled will have a gold "Chat Available" oval showing on their profile.
- Only Exhibitors/Vendors and Attendees who engage in Chats can see the contents of those Chats.
- For 'how to' initiate a chat, click here.
- For 'how to' respond to a chat (for your Exhibitors and Vendors) click here.