To create a new show, follow the steps below:
Path:� Administrative Tools > Clients & Shows > Shows > Add New Record���
There are 4 tabs:
Show Information tab�
- Select Client Company�(Required)�
- Enter Event/Experience Name�(Required)
- Enter URL Ender (Required). Use letters and numbers only, no spaces
- Select Viewer Color (#ffffff)
- Select Show Start Date�(Required)
- Select Show End Date�(Required)
- Enter Show Website (optional)
- Select Platform: Update to �NexTech�AR (New)� - this is important because this enables�LiveX
- Click Save Record�
- Turn on Sponsors and select Sponsors orientation
- Option to show the Exhibitor logo and Exhibitor details�
- Hide Exhibitors: Setting this to yes will show your booths as occupied but will not display any exhibitor information on the map or the mobile app. They will display in the map editor view.
- Hide Booth Types: Setting this to yes will hide the booth type colors and the map legend from the public view, but they will be visible in the map editor view.
- Occupancy View: This provides an override on the standard occupancy display of your booths
- Booth numbers list: This will show the assigned booth number next to the Exhibitor name in the desktop map view.
- Notifications Email
- Option to allow Registration bypass
- Select the registration currency
- Registration image and registration contact
- List closed at the start�
- Option to hide previous Exhibitor search
- Option to turn on Member pricing
- Member Pricing code: This code will be entered during the checkout process. Member prices are setup on the Booth Types.
- Option to hide from multi-app events lists
- Option to protect the public map with a password
- Option to enable a password for registration
- Option to manually enter booth dimensions
Select Show�To�Manage: My Shows >�Shows > Search > Select Show