There are two ways that you can add your attendees to your show.
To add Attendees in bulk go to - Attendees > Import Records
To add individual attendees go to - Attendees > Attendees List
Import records (bulk)
You can import your attendee records in bulk from a .CSV file.�
- Go to the Attendees tab in the left panel
- Select 'Import Records'
- Choose between importing all records as new records or deleting all your existing records and replacing it with a new import and click on the 'Next Step' button.�
- Select the .CSV file to upload.
- Click on 'Continue: Upload File'
Note: Files must be in CSV (Comma Separated Values) format in order to be imported.�
Here is an example of .CSV format below.
Add attendees individually
- Click on Attendees List from the Attendees tab on the left panel�
- Click on Add New Record
- Fill up the records of the attendee you want to add. You can also upload a profile image for them and add their social links.�
- Once your done, click on Save Record.�
You can also add attendee interest categories to capture attendee interests.�