- Getting started
- Registration Settings
- Payment Settings
- Show Settings
- Add & Manage Sponsors
- Add & Manage Exhibitors
- Add & Manage Speakers
- Add & Manage Attendees
- Set up Exhibitor Booths
- Using the Map Editor
- Order Manager
- Discussions & Discussion Boards
- Chat Box
- Types of reports to export
- Embeds & API
- Novi Integration
- Set up your Mobile App
ARitize Events 3D
ARitize eCommerce Platform Integration
I am ready to create my first AR map, what are the best practices for creating a good AR map?
- Move your phone slowly while mapping to avoid sudden rotations or other unintended effects.
- Try to move physically through space that you are mapping instead of standing in one place. This will enhance the 3D map and improve localization accuracy.
- Make sure the area you are mapping has enough visual feature points for better results.
For mapping areas larger than 50 m2, capture them in multiple maps.
- You should map for a minimum of 45 seconds to have enough feature points in a maps.
- If the lighting in a scene changes drastically, try creating maps multiple times in different lighting scenarios.