Here is a list of frequently asked questions about our integration with Stripe.
- Is there any cost to sign up for the Stripe account?
- No, it is free to sign up! There are no monthly or annual fees.
- Will they run a credit check for me to sign up for a Stripe account, or will it impact my credit score?
- No, Stripe does not perform any kind of credit checks.
- Can I still accept check payments and invoicing in checkout?
- Yes, you can still accept check payments and invoicing through checkout. Here is an article on how to set up check and invoicing payments through our system.
- How long will it take for me to be able to access my money?
- This can vary based on how the payment is processed by Stripe. In the U.S., payout is typically 2 business days. You can read more about receiving payouts here.
- What should I tell my exhibitors about the 5% fee added to their cost - can I waive that?
- Processing fees are assessed automatically by the platform and cannot be waived.
- Can I still add additional fees to check out in addition to the Stripe fee?
- Yes! Here is an article on how to add additional fees to your checkout process for your event.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to message support at firstname.lastname@example.org or your current account manager.