The Email Center allows you to customize and send emails to your exhibitors in bulk. Please refer to this link here to set up your exhibitors account emails.
Path: Exhibitors > Email Center
When you add a new record, youll be able to select the reply-to email, subject, message, and choose whether or not youd like to include the Attendee's login credentials at the end of the email.
You can also specify which exhibitor you want to email or choose to send to every exhibitor in your exhibitors list.
- Go to the Exhibitors tab and select Email Center.
- Click the green Add New Record button.
- We strongly recommend you leave the 'From' field blank and let it default to "no-reply". Adding a custom email here may increase the likelihood of getting caught in a spam filter.
- You can enter a 'Reply-to Email' address. Unlike the 'From' email, there is no risk entering a custom email address here.
- Enter a subject in the 'Subject' field
- Fill in the body of your email in the 'Message' section, using the toolbar to customize the message format. If you want to set up placeholders in your email templates, click here.
- You can choose to inform the recipient of their login credentials in the email by checking the bubble yes next to Include Login Credentials.
- You have the option to include files from your 'Links and Documents' tab as attachments.
- Click Next- Select Recipients, then select your recipients for the email.
- Once you have selected your recipients, click Next: Send Emails
You can use a pre-existing email template that you created under Show Setup & Settings > Email Templates.