Importing Exhibitors in bulk
Path: Exhibitors > Exhibitor Tools > Import Exhibitors
- Select whether you want to import new records and update existing records or whether you want to delete your existing records and replace them with a new import.
- Click on Next Step.
- Choose your file (.CSV format only) and upload it.
Add an Exhibitor record individually
By going to the Exhibitors List, you can create and/or edit all of your exhibitors' profiles. Exhibitor info entered during registration appears here. The profile information is then displayed via the public map and mobile app.
Path: Exhibitors > Exhibitors Lists
- Click on 'Add New Record'
Fill in the Exhibitors details by going through each of the sub-tabs below
- Contact Us
- In the Booth
- Products & Services
- Custom Fields
- Booth Design
- Company Name: Enter the Exhibitor's Company name.
- Show Image: Select the option to display the image of the Exhibitor's company logo by turning this feature on or off.
- Show Details: Select the option to display the Exhibitor's company details by turning this feature on or off.
- Description: Enter a description of the Exhibitor
- Exhibitor logo: Upload your Exhibitor's logo in either .jpg, .gif, or .png format.
- Keywords: Enter searchable keywords that will bring up the relevant Exhibitor. Note that these keywords will not appear in the Exhibitor's business description or Exhibitor categories.
- Categories: Select the applicable categories for this Exhibitor's profile. For more information on adding Exhibitor categories, refer to this article.
- Hidden (inactive): If you select 'Yes,' this will keep the Exhibitor's record in the Admin but it will hide their profile throughout the event site which means that attendees will not be able to view this Exhibitor. If you want to hide all Exhibitor titles and contact information and or some of their company details from displaying, refer to this article.
2. Contact Us
Add Exhibitor details such as their title, name and public contact information, website, social media links, and meeting links here.
3. In the Booth
- Add personnel profiles for people that are going to be managing the booth by clicking on 'Add New Person'. Then, enter their details and upload their profile image.
- If you have more people managing the booth, you can list them in order under 'Listed Order.'
- You can leave an internal note about the person managing the booth under 'Internal Memo.' This will only display in the Admin and on the personnel export.
- If they attended the booth, you can select 'Yes' or 'No.' This is optional.
4. Products & Services
Add products and services that will be available at the Exhibitor's booth by clicking on 'Add New.'
After clicking on 'Add New' you will come to this screen where you are required to fill in the product details along with uploading the image in either .jpg, .gif or .png. If there are multiple products, you can list them in order under 'Listed Order.'
You can add a YouTube video or direct link to any video by clicking on 'Add New Video.' Here you can enter a title, description and enter the YouTube video URL. Note: Use the direct URL link beginning with https:// and not the embed code.
If you have more videos, you can list them in order under 'Listed Order.'
Here, you can click to upload images. Note: Images must be in .jpg, .gif, and .png only
7. Custom Fields (Coming soon)
8. Booth Design
You can customize your booths by adding an image, a QR code, a background image, and a bottom corner promo image.
- Booth Image (optional): This will appear with the "Booth" tab and is meant to be a visual representation of your in-person booth. Dimensions: 854 w x 536 h.
- QR Code Image (optional): You can upload a transparent .png file or have the background of your image set to white. Dimensions: 144 px w x 144 px h.
- Booth Background Image (optional):Dimensions: 1600 px w x 1024 px x h.
- Bottom Corner Promo Image (optional): You can upload a transparent .png. Dimensions: 428 px w x 400 px h.
Note: Accepted formats: .png, .jpg and .gif.
This is where you or your exhibitor can add/edit administrative contact information for the exhibitor. You can also view answers to registration questions filled in during checkout.
- Internal Memo:Show managers can add internal memos which will display only in the admin and to Show Managers.